Monday, June 13, 2011

Grizzly Attack!

Hey, if you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly. 


This includes going big in all aspects of your life no matter how pedestrian: grocery shopping, flossing, and writing letters to customer service departments. You know, stuff like that. The following entry is directly quoted from a memo that a member of Spud's coterie of winners painstakingly crafted and can only be described as the best warranty request letter ever to be signed, sealed, and delivered.


These are the glimpses of greatness that ensures Spuds has a best day ever, everyday. 




Rude Project North America

1015 Calle Amanecer
San Clemente, CA. 92673


Dear Rudy Project:

Let me start by saying that I’m a huge fan of all the different Rudy project products.  Attached is a picture of me wearing the Rudy Glasses in question and Rudy Helmet that was used in a triathlon promoter’s website.  In addition to triathlon, I’m active in many other sports including trail running.  It was during a trail run that I believe the Rudy Project product defect was discovered.

So I was trail running and out of nowhere a giant 1800lb grizzly bear jumped out and started attacking me.  He just started clobbering me with his massive paws and then he began chewing on my Rudy Project Sport Shield glasses.  It was at that moment that this grizzly bear just pushed it a bit too far.  As I have watched an inordinate amount of martial arts movies growing up, I was totally prepared for this situation.  I used a Chinese dragon technique and was able to fight the massive bear off.  I’m happy to say that neither the bear nor I were seriously injured during this sparing bout.

Ok, back to the defect.  Rudy Project is by far the best sunglass option for the serious sportsman.  I may be over thinking this a bit but…I would have figured that the sunglass designers would have definitely engineered the glasses (especially the Sport Shield) to withstand a grizzly bear attack.  
In any case, I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,
He who shall not be named, but repeatedly high 5'ed for life

Welp, that's how it's done, folks.

Woof, woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment